Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Syma S031, S032, S107 Compared

Syma S031, S032, S107 Compared

I'm lucky enough to have many, many 3 channel copters. Once I started writing reviews on online forums, they started showing up almost daily. Most are poo, those are never seen or heard from again. If you think you can tell a good copter from a bad one on sight, you are wrong. Some of the worst-looking things have turned out to be the best indoor helicopters. I fly only 3 channel helicopters for a reason: I don't like wind, and it is always windy here, especially this time of year.

The Syma 3 channel family of indoor copters is growing! I made this short video to show people what the most popular Syma copters look like side by side.. 

 See my huge copter collection HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment